You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you are granted permission to use any part of GamersOnlyWeb.com doing business as GOWBILL.COM network of sites, hereafter called SITE, beyond its warning page (the root page of this website) and its legal disclaimers. By using any page of SITE other than its warning page or legal disclaimers, or by becoming a paid member of SITE, you are acknowledging that you have read these Terms and Conditions of Use and agree to be bound by them. If you elect to become a paid Subscriber to SITE, additional Terms and Conditions may apply. Please read them carefully. You must agree!
1. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged by you and the Company, you hereby agree to become a confirmed User of SITE, and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). The parties to this Agreement are you, the User/Subscriber, and GamersOnlyWeb.com Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Company agrees to provide to you all the privileges of use of SITE available to a User in good standing. This Agreement is subject to change by Company at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to the User by e-mail, posting at or via hyperlink to SITE, or by mail. You must be able to view this material legally!
2. You agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify SITE for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from my attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of materials from SITE alone, or with or under the authority of, any other person(s), including, without limitation, any governmental agency(ies), wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from unauthorized downloading of materials from SITE including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of revenue, loss of property, fines, attorney' fees and costs, including, without limitation, damages resulting from prosecution and/or governmentally imposed seizure(s), forfeiture(s), and/or injunction(s). About subscription fees! Please read!
3. Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by those who choose to become a Subscriber: Subscription Fees. The Subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms. You must be 18 years of age or older to receive a membership to SITE. For your convenience and satisfaction, all memberships will automatically renew upon expiration unless your subscription is cancelled prior to expiration. Memberships begin upon submission and approval of credit card information. Cancellation must occur before the end of the membership period in order to avoid the cost of renewal. The cost of renewal will not exceed monthly membership costs at time of members' initial subscription. Cost of renewal will not be affected by any increase in SITE subscription rates. All membership cancellations can take place simply by visiting our Customer Service Center at GOWBILL.COM. The subscriber is responsible for keeping accurate record of their member identification number, username, password, e-mail address, and credit card or checking account number when they subscribed.
4. Subscriptions may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform Company of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with SITE; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until Company is notified by the Subscriber visiting our Customer Service Center. In case of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of SITE. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the SITE. You authorize these charges, and agree not to report fraud deceptively!
5. Payment for the services provided to you at and/or through SITE may be made by automatic credit card or debit card debit and you hereby authorize Company and its agents to transact such payments on your behalf. You agree not to report as lost or stolen any credit card which you have used in conjunction with payment to SITE, or as unauthorized any charge by SITE, for any goods or services, including subscription, for which you do not have good reason to believe is, in fact, lost, stolen or unauthorized. You hereby agree that any such fraudulent reporting of a lost or stolen credit card used to obtain goods or services from SITE or any fraudulent reporting of an unauthorized charge to SITE on your credit card which has been made by you or anyone under your authority, at a time when a charge or other obligation for payment for goods and/or services to SITE remains outstanding at the time of such fraudulent reporting, you shall be liable to SITE for liquidated damages of $25,000.00. The liability for liquidated damages specified in this Paragraph shall not limit any other liability you may have for breach(es) of any other terms, conditions, promises and warranties set forth in this Agreement. About membership termination!
6. Subscription to SITE may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either Company or Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone, or by visiting GOWBILL.COM. You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by you during or through the use of SITE. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your membership for any reason. You are responsible for your computer and your password!
7. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to SITE. Access to and use of SITE members area is through the use of a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. For security reasons, SITE will not release passwords. Unauthorized access to SITE is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law. How you may use the contents of our site!
8. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, SITE hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use graphic files, audio files, video files, text, hyperlinks, interlinks, search engines, and other software associated with authorized Subscriber use of SITE which Company provides (Materials) during the period in which you are a current Subscriber in good standing. You may use the Materials only in accordance with the terms and conditions of your membership, only on one computer at a time and, if downloadable copies of the Materials are made available by SITE, you may make only a single copy of such Materials for your personal use and enjoyment. You may not remove any propriety notices from Materials at any time. You may make no use of Materials not expressly authorized herein or by prior express written authorization from Company. Prohibited uses, include, without limitation: (1) permitting other individuals to directly or indirectly use the Materials; (2) modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling the Materials (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (3) making copies or creating derivative works based on the Materials except as provided herein; (4) renting, leasing, or transferring any rights in the Materials; (5) removing any proprietary notices or labels on the Materials; and (6) making any other use of the Materials. This license does not grant you any rights to any software enhancements or updates of any kind. Rights regarding material!
9. Except for public domain material or material otherwise licensed to Company for electronic dissemination, all Materials displayed at or otherwise available through SITE are proprietary, and, except for initial downloading, may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of Company. All editions of SITE, and all Materials and other matter used directly or indirectly in, at, by, through and/or with SITE are protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and other laws and regulations. All rights are reserved. All intellectual property and other rights in and to the Materials and other matter at SITE shall at all times remain in Company, its parent(s), subsidiary(ies), licensee(s) and assign(s). All intellectual property and other rights in and to any intellectual property content accessed through the Materials is the property of the applicable content owner, which may be the Company, its parent(s), subsidiary or subsidiaries, licensee(s) and assign(s), or others, and may be protected by applicable copyright and/or other laws. The limited and non-exclusive license granted to you herein grants to you no rights to use such content except as set forth herein. This license will immediately terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described herein, breach any other provision of this Agreement, cease, for any reason, to be a Subscriber in good standing, or are notified of its termination by the Company or its authorized agent(s). You agree that upon such termination, you will immediately destroy all copies of the Materials in your possession. Warranties and other information!
10. You agree that Materials and all other services provided to you by Company are provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranties of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Materials and all services provided by Company is borne by you. Should the Materials or any other service provided by Company prove defective and/or cause any damage to your computer or inconvenience to you, you, and not Company, assume the entire cost and all damages which may result from any and all such defects. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the Agreement. Some states do not allow exclusions of an implied warranty, so this disclaimer may not apply to you and you may have other legal rights that vary from state to state or by jurisdiction. Under no circumstances and under no cause of action or legal theory, shall Company, its suppliers, licensees, resellers, or other subscribers, or their suppliers, licensees, resellers or subscribers be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages resulting from any use of Materials or other use of SITE. We are not responsible for advertisements within this site!
11. Company does not screen or endorse advertisements or communications submitted to SUTE by third-party licensees, advertisers, or subscribers for electronic dissemination through SITE. Subscribers are therefore advised to use their own judgment to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of SITE prior to purchasing goods and/or services described at SITE or otherwise responding to any communication at SITE. Liability and limits!
12. Any liability of Company, including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount of membership fee paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to Company for the preceding month. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. We are not responsible for any damages!
13. Company is not liable for damages resulting from disseminating, failing to disseminate, or incorrectly or inaccurately disseminating any Materials, data, advertisement or other communication at or through SITE. No warranty and more information!
14. No warranty is made by Company regarding any information, services, Materials or products provided through or in connection with the SITE, and Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of Materials, information, products, or services; 2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Service mark information!
15. "SITE" is a service mark of GamersOnlyWeb.com All rights are reserved. This site is for private use only!
16. All materials included at SITE are for the private use by Subscribers only. No other uses are intended by the Company and any other use is strictly prohibited. Regarding communications!
17. If the Company should at any time provide any service which enables Subscribers to communicate with or otherwise share information with other Subscribers or persons providing any kind or service to Subscribers, you agree not to submit, publish, display, disseminate, or otherwise communicate any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, offensive, or illegal material while connected to or otherwise directly or indirectly using SITE or other services provided to you by Company. Transmission of such material or any material that violates any federal, state, or local law in the United States or anywhere else in the world, is strictly prohibited and shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement entitling Company to immediately terminate all rights to access to SITE. You are solely responsible for all information which you submit, publish, display, disseminate or otherwise communicate through SITE even if a claim should arise after termination of service. If the Company provides any such service described herein, you agree that all messages and other communications by you shall be deemed to be readily accessible to all other Subscribers who are authorized to access SITE and agree that all such messages and other communications shall not be deemed to be private or secure. Regardless of whether the Company provides any type of service described herein, you agree that you have hereby been informed and noticed that any and all messages and other communications which you submit to Company directly or through SITE can be read by the operators and/or other agents of Company, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s). Notifying the company!
18. Notices from SITE to Subscribers may be given by means of e-mail, by general posting on SITE, or by conventional mail. Communications from you to the Company may be made by e-mail, conventional mail or telephone. All questions, complaints, or notices to SITE may be sent by visiting our Customer Service Center Not affiliated with any other company!
19. SITE is not affiliated with any company or organization other than GamersOnlyWeb.com No inference of association or affiliation with, or endorsement by any company or organization is intended or should be inferred. This is the entire agreement.
20. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and Company regarding Subscribers' use of SITE, Materials and all materials directly and indirectly related thereto. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral understandings, writings, and representations and may only be amended upon notice by Company. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the United Kingdom (UK). The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its termination. YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT! YOU HEREBY AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY USE OF THE SITE BEYOND ITS WARNING PAGE AND LEGAL DISCLAIMERS; BY CLICKING THE "ENTER SITE" BUTTON ON THE INDEX PAGE; OR BY AUTHORIZING THE USE OF YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR PAYMENT OF CHARGES AND FEES FOR YOUR OBTAINING A SUBSCRIPTION TO SITE. FROM THE INDEX PAGE, CLICK THE ENTER SITE BUTTON TO INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, CONSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT, REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS AND UNDERSTAND. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, ARE NOT OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY THROUGH SOME OTHER MEANS.